Saturday, February 03, 2007

Found something new and wanted to share.

While I was trying to find something to do today while my darling Hubby played X-Box and actually relaxed for the first Saturday in ages, I stumbled upon something that everyone has probably gotten bored of, but it is new to me - PixPix.net radio.

The mix I have had today is a wonderful mixture of old and new music. Many I can sing along with, and some that just make me want to dance. If you haven't listened to it before, give it a try and tell me what you think. I believe you will like it.

"Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls was followed by Elvis, David Bowie and then Savage Garden came on with "Truly, Madly, Deeply" and I was hooked. Yeah, it read my mind, or my heart, or something. I think I am going to be listen to it more in the up-coming days.

No comments: